Lime Grand Finale
HUL and CNBC TV-18 L.I.M.E 13th Grand Finale – one of the most popular B-school challenges in India
The theme this year was “The Disruption Economy.” The challenge given to the students was to choose and leverage the changing consumer trends due to the pandemic that could open opportunities for an HUL brand
In attendance were the participating student teams, team members from HUL & CNBC and the prestigious jury comprising of
- Paul Josy – the Chairman of BBDO India
- Avinash Pant – the Marketing Director of Meta (Facebook India)
- Deepali Naair – Director Marketing IBM India SA
- Srinandan Sundaram – ED & EVP Food & Refreshments HUL
- Anand Bhaskaran – Head Digital Marketing & Marketing
- Communication, bigbasket.com
- Partha Sinha President, Bennet Coleman & Co. Limited, The Times Group
- Priya Nair – Executive Director of Beauty and Personal Care, HUL
- Anuradha Sengupta, consulting Editor Network18
Lime Case Study Launch
HUL and CNBC TV-18 L.I.M.E 15th Launch – one of the most popular B-school challenges in India
The theme this year was “The Game Changers.”
It was attended by 6000+ students from across the country.
Rockwell Automation Webinars
A series of 3 webinars presented by Forbes India and CNBC TV18 titled “Smart Manufacturing – driving the India growth story” covered 3 industry sectors – Life Sciences, FMCG, and Automobiles.
A custom-designed virtual platform with live chat and live polling features hosted 500+ attendees for each webinar.